Wednesday, April 29, 2020

TS4 Paintings: ©Sally Lennox

CLICKABLE PICTURES 

The pictures belongs to ©Sally Lennox.


Thank you to Mrs. Lennox for having allowed me to use her pictures. 

Names/Links visible in the game (paintings section)

14 paintings with 9 different sizes. My own meshing with 3D Blender.

There are 3 paintings (the Toronto pictures and the forest) whom are large paintings like a wallpaper but I made them like a painting, with one tile not 4 like the wallpapers.
Toronto large size,  4 and half grids and the Forest large size, 4 grids (floor).

And I also made the Toronto pictures in a medium size, you can see the first screen shot how the black/white Toronto picture looks like. 

Also the forest I made 2 sizes, one large and one medium size.

The table/chairs in the kitchen and the window in the bedroom 
are made by Daer0n

Screenshots

Daisy 

Toronto medium
&
Toronto & Forest large 

Iris to Rocks Beach

Factory to Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment