Tuesday, May 22, 2018

TS4 Paintings and Wallpapers: ©Maruhi


CLICKABLE PICTURES

I made 14 paintings with 3 different sizes, my own meshing with 3D Blender and I made 10 wallpapers. 

Below 2 links to download separetely the paintings and the wallpapers.
This time I put the paintings and the wallpapers together, you can see below some screenshots.

The bathroom, bedroom and dining room are cc's created by: Severinka. ShinoKCR and Kimu412. The links below. 

The pictures belongs to ©Maruhi.


Thank you to Mrs. Maruhi for having allowed me to use her pictures. 

Names/Links visible in the game (paintings and wallpapers area)

14 paintings

10 wallpapers


Severinka - Bedroom cc's: Click here

ShinoKCR - Bathroom cc's: Click here

Kimu412 - Dining room cc's: Click here

2 comments:

  1. Coucou Keyla,
    Tu fais toujours de très beau tableaux, j'espère que tu vas bien :)
    Bisous
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete