Monday, April 24, 2017

TS4 Custom Content: Mural Wallpapers - ©Pete


Clickable pictures

The pictures belongs to ©Pete - T.v.o.o.m -


Thank you to Mr. Pete  for having allowed me to use his pictures.
Names/Links visible in the game (wallpapers area).
Thanks for downloading.

All my wallpapers can be used in 3 sizes (small, medium and tall wall).

Below 2 screenshots with 2 pictures (small wall).

The last 2 pictures above can also be downloaded as paintings, see under my categories: sims4 paintings.

For the first wallpaper below, I put 6 tiles to make the wallpaper bigger in the house, I put first the 4 tiles and then from the 4 tiles, I added 2 tiles, (the 3rd and the 4th tiles, on the left side).

Terms of Use

If you use my cc's for your upload house(s), don't add my CC's in your Mods file if you add one with your upload house, please add my name Keyla Sims and the link to the CC's for downloading. Thank you.




1 comment:

  1. This wallpapers are really awesome! Love the nature images

    ReplyDelete